A Glorious Church,
dba AGC, is a nonprofit ministry.
Collection of your Personal Information
Our donor, supporters and prayer partners [hereafter supporters] are a key and valued part of the work that we do. We believe that the relationship with our supporters is a two way relationship and therefore regular information and contact is part of that relationship. In order to do this we collect personally identifiable information, such as:
- Contact information including title, name, postal address, postcode, email and phone numbers.
- Financial information such as bank details
- Letters you write to us
- Records of your contact with us
- Sensitive Personal Information
The GDPR recognizes some information as “sensitive personal data”. This includes, but is not limited to, information about your religious beliefs, race or ethnic origin and health issues.
When necessary and consented to, A Glorious Church may collect details about your age, gender, religious affiliation, and health concerns and/or disabilities.
Credit and Debit Card Payment Information
A Glorious Church does not collect any credit / debit card information. All credit or debit card details are entered directly into the PCO Giving System and never stored or recorded in any of our own systems.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by A Glorious Church . This information can include, but is not limited to: your browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by A Glorious Church for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the A Glorious Church web site.
How do we collect Personal Information
The information on each of our supporters is provided directly from them. This can be, but is not limited to:
- by signing up for more information at a A Glorious Church exhibition stand
- by donating via our web site, over the phone or in a meeting where A Glorious Church is featured.
- by using any of our A Glorious Church web sites and online services
- by volunteering or accepting employment with A Glorious Church
Where supporters show a legitimate interest in our work and ministry we want to facilitate keeping each one informed.
What we use your Personal Information for
A Glorious Church collects and uses your personal information to deliver the services our supporters have requested and to operate the A Glorious Church Web site. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Keeping supporters informed about the work of A Glorious Church including news, prayer requests and special activities.
- To contact our supporters to show our appreciation and thankfulness for their support. This could be done by mail, email, phone or text message.
- For processing the monthly donor payment and any other donations
- For marketing purposes we may contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services or mission projects.
- To create effective partnerships
- To keep track of the web sites and pages visited within A Glorious Church in order to determine what services are the most popular; to then deliver a customized content and advertising to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
A Glorious Church does not sell, rent or lease its supports personal information to third parties. A Glorious Church does not use or disclose sensitive personal information such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
A Glorious Church may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to A Glorious Church, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will ensure that there are appropriate contracts and controls in place to keep your data secure. You may use a third party to support A Glorious Church [e.g. Stewardship services, Charities Aid Foundation, Just Giving etc], should this be the case then we may need to be in contact with those third parties to ensure that your donation is handled in line with your wishes.
How long we keep your Personal Information
A Glorious Church will keep your personal information only as long as needed and/or required in accordance with statutory requirements. If you have donated we will need to keep your information on record for accounting purposes over a certain time span (for example HMRC requires to keep a record of donations for six years). Hard copies and sign up information will be kept securely during this time. When the information is no longer required, we will dispose of it in a secure manner.
What you can do
According to the General Data Protection Regulation you can request the following:
- To be informed about all of the personal information A Glorious Church has on file about you
- To have your personal information fixed and/or updated
- To ask for the source where your personal information was obtained
- To request the removal of your personal information from our systems (please be aware that some information need to be on file for certain time periods due to country specific laws, rules and regulations)
- To not be contacted anymore or to be taken of the mailing list
A request can be made by simply contacting us per mail, phone or email.
For more details on your information rights please check the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The A Glorious Church web site will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on A Glorious Church or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of A Glorious Church; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of A Glorious Church, or the public.
The A Glorious Church Web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize A Glorious Church pages, or register with A Glorious Church site or services, a cookie helps A Glorious Church to recall your specific information on a following visit. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same A Glorious Church Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the A Glorious Church features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the A Glorious Church services or Web sites you visit.
How To Control Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size.
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again).
- If you have already replied to a newsletter signup pop-up (so you won't be asked again).
- If you have products added to your cart from a previous session.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Security of your Personal Information
A Glorious Church secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. A Glorious Church secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through A Glorious Church public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Metro Ministries does not read any of your private online communications.
A Glorious Church encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from A Glorious Church so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. A Glorious Church is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the A Glorious Church and A Glorious Church family of Web sites.
We appreciate & value your support. We consider GDPR compliance & our users' trust to be top priorities. Going forward, we will continue to implement new features in order to keep your data private, secure, and controlled by you.
With Sincere Gratitude,
Senior Pastor at A Glorious Church